Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kittens Kittens Kittens

I rescued three kittens this morning.  They were playing on a busy street, running out in front of traffic, generally freaking me out.  I expected them to run from me when I pulled over and went to get them, but these kittens were completely socialized.  So, of course, I spent time trying to find their owners.  No one knew who they belonged to and they were playing right in front of an abandoned house so I fear they were left behind.

They had no collar and they were clearly without any common sense (running in front of traffic!)  Also, there was no mother in sight.  I went ahead and took them home, but will continue trying to find out if they have a family. Once I'm sure no one's missing some kittens, I'll be contacting shelters, in the hopes that someone can take them. If anyone needs some kitten-love in their life, let me know.

They're absolutely adorable and over-the-top loving.




No comments:

Post a Comment